AUGUSTA SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
Monday, May 6, 2019
Type of Meeting: Policy Committee Meeting
Meeting Location: Superintendent’s Conference Room
Members: Staci Fortunato-Chair; Pia Holmes, Kati McCormick
1. Review new policy AC-R: Grievance Procedure for Persons with Disabilities and existing
policy IHBAL: Grievance Procedure for Persons with Disabilities.
New policy AC-R
Existing policy IHBAL
2. Review existing policy KCD: Public Gifts/Donations to the Augusta School Department.
Existing Policy KCD
3. Review new policy KDD: Media Relations.
New Policy KDD
4. Review existing policies KM: Custodial and Non-Custodial Parent Rights and Responsibilities,
policy KNAF: Relations with Health Authorities and policy KNAK: Relations with Fire Authorities.
Policy KM: Custodial and Non-Custodial Parent Rights and Responsibilities
Policy KNAF: Relations with Health Authorities
Policy KNAK: Relations with Fire Authorities
5. Review existing policy KMK: Relations with Senior Citizens
6. Review existing policies LBB: Cooperative Education Programs (Vocational Programs), IHAA:
Career and Technical Education and IHAI: Capital Area Technical Center Applied Learning Projects
Policy LBB: Cooperative Education Programs
Policy IHAA: Career and Technical Education
Policy IHAI: Capital Area Technical Center Applied Learning Projects
7. Review existing policy GBCA: Staff Conflicts of Interest and DJH: Purchasing and Contracting:
Procurement Staff Code of Conduct.
GBCA: Staff Conflicts of Interest
DJH: Purchasing and Contracting: Procurement Staff Code of Conduct
8. Review new policy GBB: Staff Involvement in Decision Making.
New policy GBB
Existing policy GBB
9. Review new policy BHC: Board Communication with Staff, existing policy BHC: Board-Staff
Communications and existing policy GBD: Board-Staff Communications
New policy BHC
Existing policy BHC
Existing policy GBD
10. Review new policy KLGA: Relations with School Resource Officers and Law Enforcement
Authorities and KLGA-R: School Resource Officer/Law Enforcement Administrative Procedure.
New policy KLGA
New Policy KLGA-R