Augusta School Department Meeting Agenda Monday, April 6, 2015 7:30 p.m.
|Type of Meeting||Policy Committee Meeting|
|Meeting Location||Superintendent’s Conference Room|
|Members||Amanda Bartlett Chair; Members Nicole Desjardins, Laura Hamilton|
- Delete existing Policies JECA: Admission of Resident Students and JECA-P: Certification of Immunization – Pre-School. They were replaced with newly adopted Policy JLCB: Immunization of Students.
Existing Policy JECA
- Delete existing Policies JO: Student Education Records and JOA: Student Records –
Special Education. They were replaced with newly adopted Policies JRA, JRA-E and JRA-R.
Existing Policy JO
- Delete existing Policies IGBJ: Compensatory Education Parent Involvement and IHBD:
Title I Services. They were replaced with newly adopted Policy KBF: Parent Involvement in
Existing Policy IGBJ
- Delete Existing Policy JHCD: Augusta School Department Medication Policy. Replaced
with newly adopted Policy JLCD: Administration of Medication to Students and New Policy
JLCD-E: Medication Administration on School Field Trips.
Existing Policy JHCD
- Delete Existing Policy JHCE: Teaching About Controversial Issues. It was replaced with
newly adopted Policy IMB: Teaching about Controversial/Sensitive Issues and IMB-R:
Teaching about Controversial Issues – Guidelines.
Existing Policy JHCE
- Delete existing Policy JED: Unexcused or Excused Absences of Students. It was replaced
with newly adopted Policy JEA: Compulsory Attendance.
Existing Policy JED
- Delete existing Policy JFCI: Student and Staff Alcohol & Chemical Abuse
Existing Policy JFCI
- New Policy JL: Student Wellness
New Policy JL Rationale
- Delete existing Policy GBE: Hazard Communication Program. It is covered by Policy
EBAA: Chemical Hazards
Existing Policy GBE
- Review Existing Policy EBAA: Chemical Hazards. It was revised by MSMA in 2014.
Existing Policy EBAA
- Review Existing Policy ECB: Pest Management in School Facilities and on School
Grounds. It was revised by MSMA in 2014.
Existing Policy ECB
- New Policy IK: Student Achievement Evaluation of Student Achievement/Proficiency
- Review Existing Policy IKF: Graduation Requirements. It was revised by MSMA in 2014.
Existing Policy IKF
- Review Existing Policy CM: School District Annual Report.
Existing Policy CM
- Review Existing Policy ID: School Day
- New Policy IHD: Adult Community Education