- Zane Clement, Director
- Karen Drinkuth, Counselor
- Monique Roy, College Transitions Advisor
- Helen Emery, Adult Education Coordinator/Administrative Assistant and HiSET Coordinator
- Mae Libby, Adult Education Secretary
- Judith Howard, KLC Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Jane Decker, KLC Receptionist
General Office Hours:
- Kennebec Learning Center (626-2470 or 626-2528)
- Melody Doody, Evening Secretary
- Tuesday through Thursday, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Cony High School (626-2460)
- Jennie Baker, Evening Secretary
- Deanna Coutts, Evening Staff
- Monday through Wednesday, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Capital Area Technical Center (626-2475)
- Pamela Coutts, Evening Secretary
- Tuesday 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Please Note: Food and drinks (except for water) are prohibited in the Cony classrooms and all computer labs.School Holidays:
If Augusta schools are cancelled during the day, all adult education classes are automatically cancelled and the office is closed. If day classes are held, but the weather changes, a notice of cancellation will be given on local radio stations, TV stations 6, 8 and 13, on our website, on our Facebook page, and at 626-2470 by 3:00 p.m.
Published dates and times are subject to change. Registrants will be notified if changes occur.NO Smoking Policy:
ALL SCHOOLS IN AUGUSTA ARE SMOKE FREE ZONES.
Augusta Adult and Community Education ensures equal employment, educational opportunities, and affirmative action regardless of race, gender, color, national origin, religion, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or disability in accordance with all state and federal laws.
All activities offered by Augusta Adult and Community Education are held in accessible locations. Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request.Graduation: