Project Pride is a program designed to support students, staff, and parents. The goal is to assist students to achieve their true potential and ensure each student has a successful learning experience.
Examples of Pride support can be:
- Provide academic assistance.
- Learn and practice social skills and manners
- Assist students with appropriate friendship skills
- Enhance the confidence and self-esteem of students
- Assist educators with modifying academic programs
- Provide parents and educators with support to help students feel successful and excited about learning
- Provide incentives to reward academic and behavioral success.
- Assist with homework completion and organizational skills
- Offer and develop problem solving strategies with students
- Students are referred to the Project Pride program through the Child Study Process.