Cony, a grade 7 through 12 school, is located in the heart of Augusta, Maine. The current enrollment for Cony High School is approximately 701 students. Cony Middle School has approximately 310 students. Students attend from the surrounding communities of Chelsea, China, Jefferson, Palermo, Somerville, Vassalboro, Whitefield, and Windsor. Cony was awarded the Bellamy Award in 1960.
- Cony High School Principal: Ms. Kimberly E. W. Silsby
- High School Assistant Principals: Mr. Stewart Brittner, Mr. Gabriel Levesque
- Middle School Assistant Principal: Mr. Jeffrey Ramich
- Athletic Director: Mr. Jon Millett.
Welcome to School Year 2021-2022!
Please check back regularly as we update our Website with important information about the coming year.
Some quick information:
- Please see information about our parent-teacher conferences on Thursday, Oct. 7th from 4:00-7:30pm. Use this link to sign up for conferences. https://ptcfast.com/schools/http_www_augustaschools_org_
- Please see the parent letter about the Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey
- Please see the parent letter about upcoming testing for the NWEA, PSAT, etc.
- Here are the Cony COVID cases notices.
- Early Release Professional Development Agendas for Staff
- We will be hosting a COVID vaccination clinic on Sept. 23 and the following up on Oct. 15. To sign your student up for a vaccination, please call the Cony health suite. Here is the parent permission form and the information about the vaccination. Here is the Parent Permission Form for the flu clinic.
- Please see the COVID Close Contact Graphic Organizer
- Here is some information on the protocols and procedures for Cony Middle and High School. Please know that these are subject to change.
- New Traffic Pattern for Morning Drop Off.
Parents and Guardians will enter and exit from CONY St. They will drop off either at the front door or in the visitors parking lot and exit back on to CONY street. No parent/guardian will be able to enter or exit from South Belfast Ave.
Buses, all student drivers and staff will enter and exit from 105/South Belfast Ave. Students will turn into the student parking lot from 105. Staff will turn into the staff parking lot. The buses will drop off students at the staff entrance door. Specialty buses will drop off at door 10 behind CONY.This is effective Tuesday, Sept. 7. This map only applies to morning drop off.Afternoon pick up will be as it is now but we are adding the staff and visitor parking lot for student pick up.
- Please see our Daily Bell Schedule and Wednesday Early Release Schedule.
- The am bus routes are here and the pm bus routes are here.
- School supply lists for Grades 7 are here and Grade 8 are here . The high school school supply list is dependent on the teacher and student.
- We will follow the recommendations from the CDC regarding wearing masks at this time. As things change, we will adapt and keep you informed.
- Please see information letter and remote instructions for testing for NWEA and New Meridian Science Assessment
- School Skills Help: Please see the videos and handouts to help students be successful.
- Please view the video that we made for our 7th graders when they were in 6th grade.7th Grade Welcome Video
- Here are the Items to bring to school each day
- Please see the parent link to understanding Google Classroom
- We are also on Facebook. "Like" our page to keep informed about our school (Cony MSHS) We are also on instagram (conymshsrams).
- Here is some information about Proficiency Based Education including information about Habits of Work and Standards
Please contact us with suggestions