Welcome Cony Parents/Guardians,
We are pleased to be a part of your student's educational experience. There are some important pieces of information that we want to share with you.
1. We value your questions, input, opinions, compliments, and concerns. If you have a question, we encourage you to talk with the staff member who is most connected to the situation. They are in the best position to give you the information that you need. If you still have questions or concerns, then contact one of members of the Cony Administration.
2. We have a number of support people who can help your student. Your student's teacher, advisor, coach, guidance counselor or administrator can provide support for your student. In addition, we have a Reintegration Specialist, Social Worker, and Nurse who can help your student.
3. Your student needs your involvement as they negiotiate the teen years. We observe that our teenagers listen to you, even if they don't seem like it.
4. We follow state laws regarding compulsory attendance. Students can only be excused from attending school for reasons outlined by the state. Please contact the main office if you student is going to be out for one of those reasons.
5. Your student has a password for our Parent Internet Viewer which allows parents to view your student's grades. Ask your student for that code. If s/he doesn't have it, feel free to call the main office 626-2460.
6. We try a variety of ways to let you know about events at school. We have announcements on the student section of this webpage. We also have a facebook page for Cony Middle and High School. We sometimes send out letters and sometimes email bursts.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.