Mrs Dumont provides support for students who need assistance in achieving their maximum academic social and/or personal potential.
Examples of support can be:
- Carry out student plans as deemed appropriate by the classroom teacher and the R.T.I. team.
- Support students academically.
- Support students with emotional/behavioral/social skills including behavior plans and incentive development.
- Conduct one-on-one or small group instruction.
- Assist with homework completion and organizational skills.
- Offer and develop problem solving strategies with students.
- Assist families in identifying community based resources and social service providers.