Soaring to Success!
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Safe
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone (207) 626-2491
Fax (207) 626-2538
- Principal: Sarah Landry
- Dean of Students: Kendra Lakeman
- Guidance Counselor: Michelle Michaud
- Secretaries: Deborah Remley and Debra Cates
We meet the needs of students by providing opportunities to be safe, respectful, and responsible through accountability and support.
Calendar for 21-22 School Year
Google Classroom Parent Tutorial
SeeSaw Parent Tutorial
Illness Guidelines with COVID-19
Introduction to Grade 3 - Grade 6 Staff
Dismissal Procedures for Parent Pickup
Student Nutrition F&R Application Information
Note from Mrs. Landry:
- The 21-22 School Year will begin on September 1st for Grades 1 - 6. Kindergarten will begin on September 7th, and Pre-K will begin on September 9th.
- Kindergarten and Pre-K Screening will be September 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Please contact the school if you need to register for Pre-K or Kindergarten.
- We will mail information for the new school year in the middle of August, including teacher assignments. Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding your child's assignment once you receive that letter.
- Please see the attachments below for the supply list by grade level.
- Kindergarten Supply List
- Grade 1 Supply List
- Grade 2 Supply List
- Grade 3 Supply List
- Grade 4 Supply List
- Grade 5 Supply List
- Grade 6 Supply List
- Follow us on Facebook by clicking here.